PA ø600 – Saw for exterior roller blinds
The aluminium saws / stations for cutting:
PA ø600 – Saw for exterior roller blinds / PA ø300 / PA ø350 Mosquito nets / Cutting station / Gauge
Saw (Ø 600) is used to cut all aluminium profiles, boxes and casing used in the manufacture of exterior roller blinds. The saw has a dedicated set of roller conveyors with dimensions: feed – 3000 mm, receipt with a bumper – 4000 mm. It is possible to move the bumper manually (cutting length is measured using a ruler attached to the conveyor), or using a crank (length is displayed on a special display, optional).
We can also automate the process by installing a programmable electronic gauge on the touch panel. Another possibility is to make a fully automatic saw with components / material warehouse.
In the newer type saw, operator safety has been further improved by the use of a large guard. In addition, it is possible to equip the saw with automatic pneumatic clamps. All available versions are listed below:
- PA RR – manual clamp and manual movement of the bumper
- PA RK – manual clamp, bumper movement using crank, digital distance display
- PA RA – manual clamp, programmable bumper with touch panel
- PA AR – automatic clamp with a set of pneumatic actuators, manual bumper
- PA AK- automatic clamp by means of a set of pneumatic actuators, crank motion of
the bumper, digital distance display
- PA AA – automatic clamp with a set of pneumatic actuators, programmable bumper
with touch panel